howdy from canada

shag766

Reaction score
this is backwards, normal for me. lol
icon1.png
62 chrysler newport
i guess first off, hello. this apparently is my first thread/post on this forum. so now i am confused, go figger. do i post in this section looking for something or post in the welcome section looking for something, first.
name is rick and i am semi-retired playing with some old cars. i am not really brand specific but love them all equally. it all started with a 66 el camino which i still have and is 4 sale. i was down to san antonio from canada visting my sister when the bug hit me. since then, 9-10yrs ago i have bought/sold at least 18-20 classics. presently i have 8 from 1940 to 1970 of various makes. of the 8 i have 2 mopars, 62 chryco newport and a 69 hemi coronet both from california and were black plated. about 3 yrs ago i set my goal of one big block of each of the big three and each to be unique in its own way, ie: 70 chevelle s/s-572ci. dart engine, 825hp on pump gas, auto o/d tranny. 69 coronet 440-426ci-approx 550hp, 5 spd o/d tremec std. 67 ford galaxie 500 XL convertible, 428ci-stock hp, 3spd orig tranny. this one is staying stock for the better half to drive. keeps her from the hp cars. lol thats a brief bio and again, hello.
back to this thread. i need a tail light lens for the 62 newport. i would think they inter-chsnge between right or left. thanks for the help guys.

rick​

Welcome Rick....we all want photos of your Mopars and I insist on photos of your 67 Ford

Welcome to FCBO.
Very impressive background. Could use another fan like you around. Hope you stick around even after you find the lens.

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Over from FBBO, right?

Welcome Rick....we all want photos of your Mopars and I insist on photos of your 67 Ford

X2 and welcome. You did just fine for your first post northern muti brand car loving brother .. now let's see some car ****!

Back