Imperial & C-body gathering in the Detroit area

detmatt

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
I’ve been wanting to do something like his for a while so when a like minded local friend brought up that he was looking for a place to do it I offered up my shop.
It is the day after the Woodward Dream Cruise so hopefully we can get a decent group of people that still have some gas left in the proverbial tank to show up for this family friendly hang. Bring whatever you might need and there will be a restroom available. :thumbsup:
IMG_7364.jpeg

Would love to join but it will have to be another year due to prior plans that can’t be changed. Have fun and take lots of pics!

I'd love to join you, but I am doing Moparfest. This weekend is the Chrysler meet in Windsor, I am still trying to get to that. If I have any more work days like today, I will not be able.
Thanks for the offer.

Thanks for doing this Matt!! I will bring my 69 SF or 75 GF out in the morning. I usually cruise Woodward Sunday morning to buy a t shirt and am always amazed how it has a million plus people there Saturday and basically nobody Sunday morning and cleaned up!!

I'd love to join you, but I am doing Moparfest. This weekend is the Chrysler meet in Windsor, I am still trying to get to that. If I have any more work days like today, I will not be able.
Thanks for the offer.

Hey - just FYI, things start Tuesday August 6, and finish the weekend after (August 12), NOT this weekend.

Back