WANTED INNER FENDERS IN CHICAGO NEEDING TO BE PICKED UP

Ross Wooldridge

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Can anyone help me out here?

There are a mint pair of 1966 Chrysler inner fenders that are in Chicago. Too far for me to get to them, but @detmatt has agreed to hold them for me if they can be gotten to him in Detroit. They are as nice a pair as I've ever seen.

I could get them from him or from anyone coming to the Windsor WPC meet in August.

Here is a link to the Facebook thread about them: C Body Mopar Parts Exchange inner fenders

On that page there is someone whom I think is a member here, but I don't recall their handle here: Eric Wynn - who has said that he could grab them and bring them to the Illinois area C body meet in June. Perhaps someone attending who's from the Detroit area could meet with him there and get them to @detmatt - or perhaps you're going to the meet yourself Matt?

Thanks in advance everyone!

1714535162662.png
1714535177831.png

1714535217787.png
1714535241513.png

If you need a back up plan to get them in Chicago and store them until the show let me know. I can't get them to Detroit
But...
@Blusmbl goes from Detroit area to Milwaukee sometimes.

Cant go this year. New job means a year before any vacation time, and the new garage is being built to house all the C's.

20240423_141436.jpg

Thanks - let's see what I manage to arrange with the owner - and if I need to take you up on your offer, I'll be in touch.

Thanks so much!

If you need a back up plan to get them in Chicago and store them until the show let me know. I can't get them to Detroit
But...
@Blusmbl goes from Detroit area to Milwaukee sometimes.
Thanks for the offer! I will definitely reach out to you if I am in need. I still need to see what the guy offering them wants to do.

Cheers!

Back