For Sale Late ‘60s - Early ‘70s C-body Chrysler Parts floor mat set

Clover

Reaction score
Contact seller
One set of over-the-hump black Mopar floor mats, front and rear. They are genuine Mopar and say “Chrysler Parts” on them. They need to be cleaned. They are in excellent condition and are soft and supple, with no cracks. I found them rolled up in the trunk of a triple-black ‘73 Imperial four-door that I’m going to make drivable and sell for a friend. I think they are worth more than the value that they’d add to the car and I’d like to see someone that really wants them, get them. I don’t know what they’re worth, so I’m going to ask $600 plus shipping for the set and see if I’m off base or not. I know they’re rare!
IMG_6761.jpeg
IMG_6762.jpeg

Last edited:
Just a question, why not keep those in the Imperial ? Seems like it came with them. Just one guys thought, they really are nice
Two reasons:
1. I’m trying to maximize the money for my friend and I don’t think they really add any value to the car.
2. Somebody really wants them and will appreciate them more than most anyone who buys the car. My friend used to show the car and he kept these rolled up in the trunk.

Back