member from A body crossing over

afbill

Reaction score
I am currently a member of the A Body forum and am in the process of restoring a '69 'Cuda. I'm here because I'm looking forward to my next project. My dad and I would like to build a Max Wedge Clone. At the moment I am just putting out feelers as to what is the best car and year to get to build the car. If you guys are anything like the guys on the A body site than I know I'll get more than enough help. Thanks in advance because I'm sure I'll get it.

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Not to run you out of here but there are a lot of Max Wedge type cars in the `62-`65 forum over on FBBO.

If you guys are anything like the guys on the A body site than I know I'll get more than enough help.
Believe it or not, when I was putting a four speed into my C-body, 90% of the useful information I needed I got from FABO. You guys got your $%#@ together.
Welcome.
Hope to be able to return the favor.

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Not to run you out of here but there are a lot of Max Wedge type cars in the `62-`65 forum over on FBBO.

Well SHIZZLE!!!! Goes to show how much I know. I thought max wedges were C bodies...hhhmmmmm. Thanks for the correction. Guess I'll mosey on over to the B body forum. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Welcome from another FABO long term member that is ready for a C body.....my search continues.

Well SHIZZLE!!!! Goes to show how much I know. I thought max wedges were C bodies...hhhmmmmm. Thanks for the correction. Guess I'll mosey on over to the B body forum. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

NO NO, DON'T GO! or at least come back and hang with us every once in a while.

Back