For Sale My Old Flame on the Auction Block (more Imperial $$$)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocMcNeedy

"Iggy my Mc-Bum-Fuk"
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Every dollar is going to save another Imperial.:rofl:

Chevrolet Bel Air 4 door Sedan | eBay
show-me-the-money-meme.png

Nice job getting all the dog hair out of it!:p
Any guesses as to what it’ll bring?

Nice job getting all the dog hair out of it!:p
Any guesses as to what it’ll bring?
Not sure...I bought it for 11K in 2002...lotsa enjoyment and had nice paint in 2011...I'd be happy with upper teens and move on from Chebbies...However, still have my 69 to make decision on. I've got my eye on a couple Imperials so could use the space.:lol:

This sounds crazy... There was an identical Chevy in the area. Did that come from Syracuse? Maybe a guy named Gary?

This sounds crazy... There was an identical Chevy in the area. Did that come from Syracuse? Maybe a guy named Gary?
Previous owner named Jim from Minnesota...before that owner passed. Before that I don't know history...can't recall the dealer emblem on trunk as a clue (senior moment)...I have a ton of pics which maybe I could blow up to read emblem.

Previous owner named Jim from Minnesota...before that owner passed. Before that I don't know history...can't recall the dealer emblem on trunk as a clue (senior moment)...I have a ton of pics which maybe I could blow up to read emblem.
The car here was in the same condition, same color scheme and same Cragar wheels. I think Gary sold it about the same time too. Just coincidence....

Sierra Gold on a 57 much more prevalent...say than Rallye Red on an Imperial. I have run across several twins of mine at shows. Back to the Fifties show coming up here in Minnesota soon...I may see 10+ Sierra Gold's of different 57 models.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back