New guy. Former C-Body driver looking again.

magnetic

Reaction score
Hey, all. I drove a '72 New Yorker my senior year of college. It was initially picked up for $650 back in the early 2000s to stand guard at a house my parents were restoring while no one was living there. We got it roadworthy and a cruised that thing all over during my final year of school. Sold it to my friend's girlfriend for $1000 after school ended.

I've owned a '70 'cuda since about the same time that needs absolutely everything for a restore. I've got the C-Body bug again now though. We just had a second kid this fall and are working on blueprints for a new house. I loved driving that big New Yorker even though it was fairly rough. Now I've the bug for a big car again, and I know it will be way cheaper than an E-Body and just as much fun!

The only pic I seem to have of the old New Yorker.

My daily driver is roughly the size of a big Mopar classic.

Nice truck! Looks like a de-badged Laramie...Hemi or Cummins? Welcome from Cowtown!

Been lurking for a while in there! Decided to make it official.

I did that too... I decided not to wait for the car anymore and these guys have been great... I may even have found my car through here.
Welcome from FL

Welcome. Nice truck, other then the dented quarter, your sold NY looked to be in pretty good shape.

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

Back