New here but not new to Mopars

itate

Reaction score
Hi all,

First I must say it's good to have a place for C-bodies. I have been a life long Mopar fan, starting back when my parents had a 69 TC wagon with a 383. I started out with a 70 Charger and have been bitten by the Mopar bug. Currently I have a 98 Ram SS/T, 68 Barracuda and of course my 62 Newport. Also I have been a member of FABO for two years

On to the Newport,
Meet Rosie, named for the rosewood paint. I found her in south central Ohio for sale on the roadside. The previous owner titled her in 81 and drove it only 110 miles. Rosie sat in a barn from 82 til 2004 when I got her with only 46,000 miles on the clock. Unfortunately Rosie has been sitting for over a year because of brake issues. Rosie made her tv debut on a Sci-Fi channel show about the Mothman in West Virginia, they contacted the car club I was in and needed cars older than 67. IMG_5373 (Medium).jpgIMG_5372 (Medium).jpgIMG_4287 (Medium).JPGRosie instrument cluster.jpg

IMG_5373 (Medium).jpg

IMG_5372 (Medium).jpg

IMG_4287 (Medium).JPG

Rosie instrument cluster.jpg

The finned 61s looked better, but still like those 62s. And the gumball instruments are legendary alone.

That's debatable and just an opinion....I think I like these better. Nice car and welcome to the board.:welcome:

Back