New member with 68 Polara 500 conv.

68POL500RAG

Reaction score
Hello from beautiful central Nebraska. I have always been a GM guy especially Pontiac. As an Insurance Agent, I have many clients with Classic cars. One client in particular has had this 68 Polara since 1980, he was the second owner of the car. The car was purchased new in Lincoln, Ne. I have drooled over this car since I first saw it in 2003. I never thought I would have a chance to own it. After a series of circumstances, I was offered the car. I grabbed my tow strap and checkbook so fast I almost got light headed. The car had not moved in 10 years. My son and I pulled it 3 blocks home. I have spent about $800 on it since that day and now it runs and drives like a champ. This amazing car is completely loaded with PWR windows, A/c, PWR seat, buckets and console, tilt/telescoping wheel, and 8 track. And it is Lt. green with green top and white interior. I have not found another one like it. I was very excited to find this website and be able to talk to other C-body fans.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Welcome to the forum. Beautiful car you have a keeper. Enjoy it before the snow starts flying

pontiac guy? you're not alone here. nice car.

Welcome! Can I get a discount? Teasing! Lovely car! Nice to see another 500 model here.

Glenn
('67 Monaco 500 2-door hardtop)

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Very nice vert!

Back