New to the site!!! Just bought a 72 fury III

Status
Not open for further replies.

72 Furyguy

Reaction score
Contact seller
So shes a one owner 74k mile car....318...air cc....in descent shape. Im looking for a pair of front fenders or at least the lower part of the fender in good shape. Mine are rotted at the bottom near the door. Also my rear quarters below the molding are not good either....are there cheaters made or is someone willing to cut the pieces out of a car that I need. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECITATED!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

:worthless_thread: ........:welcome: to the board anyway....... location would help us send you in the right direction for parts

Welcome aboard. Look forward to the pics. When we see those it might be easier to advise regarding the body work.

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECITATED!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

:sSig_greetingsthor: ....... :welcome:
Sounds like a good project. We need a bunch more info to be of help. Pictures would be great .... (we love pictures).
Check around the rest of the site. You'll probably find anything you need for a 72 Fury here somewhere.
Will.

Ill post some pics later today...im located in ri and ive searched new england and only found a bumper so far.

You might try posted in the wanted section here at the FCBO site, Also post your questions in the "fuselage" section. (Your 72 Fury is concidered a fuselage).

Another great source for C body stuff is .........
http://www.cbodies.com/

You might try posted in the wanted section here at the FCBO site, Also post your questions in the "fuselage" section. (Your 72 Fury is concidered a fuselage).

Another great source for C body stuff is .........
http://www.cbodies.com/
WOW. I don't know how the hell that got by me, Will. Indeed you are most correct.

fury 1.jpg

fury 1.jpg

Great looking ride. Is that a white bucket interior? If so it's the last interior I would have expected in a 4 door.

I feel you on the rust, but it looks pretty solid for a car from that section of the US. Im def digging the black on white also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back