For Sale Nice Looking 1975 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham - 46K miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

saforwardlook

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am not sure this one has surfaced here, but if not, this formal looks pretty nice. Manual a/c that works. It seems formals are a popular topic of late, so here is another one to consider...............
But it is also a dealer.......................

Chrysler : New Yorker COUPE - SURVIVOR - 46K MILES

s-l1600.jpg

75%20new%20yorker%20coupe%20white002_zpsf6904yxc.jpg

75%20new%20yorker%20coupe%20white049_zpsihb4w61c.jpg

75%20new%20yorker%20coupe%20white029_zpsvpqs58x6.jpg

Beautiful car, but the dash looks a little beat up. What's that all about?

Looks normal to me, Snotty.
Knowing Lakeland Lash, he ArmorAll'd the crap out of it and wore away the chrome.

Looks normal to me, Snotty.
Knowing Lakeland Lash, he ArmorAll'd the crap out of it and wore away the chrome.

No Stan, it's missing an AC vent and there is a lot of discoloration across its length. That's what I was talking about. It's moot now as I see the sale is over.

Screw caps for the grab handles are missing in places, also.

BTW, he wants 17 - five for it.
Geeze Louise!! His highest bid on eBay was 10 grand less! Don't people realize that the market sets itself? That would be like me trying to get 15 for my Newport - not gonna happen!

Heard of the famous "Lash Specials" - but I thought MJC was legit??

I know Lash is listing on Ebay as Classicarivals

Heard of the famous "Lash Specials" - but I thought MJC was legit??

I know Lash is listing on Ebay as Classicarivals
Forget what you think you know about this guy.
He, his companies, his associates and most of all his cars, are far worse than you can imagine.

Forget what you think you know about this guy.
He, his companies, his associates and most of all his cars, are far worse than you can imagine.

Definitely - have read a lot of the infamous Mr. Lash - but I thought MJC Classics was not affiliated with him. MJC is run by a Mike Cahoon.

But one can never be too careful...

Definitely - have read a lot of the infamous Mr. Lash - but I thought MJC Classics was not affiliated with him. MJC is run by a Mike Cahoon.

But one can never be too careful...
There's about a ½ dozen (at last count) entities that are really all one big happy family. Limits his liabilities in lawsuits. Even his detailer/photographer is a separate entity. Shrewd people.

Badly cracked steering wheel. Nice car at first sight.

I just assume overpriced old cars in that area are from his dealer names... I have never seen any of them that inspired me to think it was a good deal. The private seller cars over there sometimes are ok.

ALL his cars are at first sight.
I have seen many of his cars in person.
Example: I looked at a car where the trim was held on by screws. In the photos, the screws were photochopped out.

This is good info to know - Thanks!

I think I will steer clear of Lakeland, FL all together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back