For Sale Not Mine 1970 Chrysler Newport 383 - $1400

Status
Not open for further replies.

shooter65

Reaction score
Contact seller
Haven't posted a car for sale in a while but this one looks to nice to be a parts car or a derby car. Posting in hope someone will save it. Looks to be a great entry level c-body. I love the color.

1970 Chrysler Newport 383 - auto parts - by owner - vehicle...

01717_c3v6fs64tHb_1200x900.jpg

1970 Chrysler Newport 4-door hardtop. Has 383 Auto rear air. Just taken out of long term indoor storage since the 80s. Runs and everything works when fuel is squirted in the carb. New fuel system cleaned out and tlc. Nice old car. Selling for parts or restore. Clear title first $1400 Cash

Unless it's missing the other side of the car, I agree with you. Too bad there aren't more photos of the interior and engine bay. I don't know why people post one freakin photo. I guess it's to get people to "bite", but to me you miss out on potential bidders. I'd take it if I were anywhere near Minnesota, but alas...

@frankthetank81 @LocuMob

Nice EB7. Yes, I think I see some rust in the lower quarter panel and am wondering about the bottom of the front fender — but the price looks good.

Last edited:
Blue w/white top, factory AC no doubt. Someone PLEASE save this from those derby morons...……...

Wow, certainly not perfect but that sure looks like it's worth $1,400 all day long. I don't expect that to last long.

Price has dropped to $1,200...This is a great deal! I wonder what the underside looks like...

Yea I talked to the guy last night, seemed to be cool. Waiting for more pictures and the tag. He said the car is not rotted out by no means, he is not tech savvy so getting him to send pics was like pulling teeth

You gotta do this Frank, no if's and's or but's aboot it. At that price, along with a decent undercarriage? What's not to like? Moparlivesmatter

Congrats, if I were looking I would have never posted this, I would have been driving to MN to buy it. You got a great deal on that one!

Wow this beauty was a whopping 60 miles from me. And if I'd didn't prefer the formals I would of been checking on it. Glad to see it was saved, congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back