For Sale not mine-66 charger $12,500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph James

Reaction score
Contact seller
This one is near me. Body rough, but interior looks pretty decent.
1966 Dodge Charger - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive...

1966 Dodge Charger - Restoration started
400 big block with NEW Pertronics electronics Ignition- This motor starts right up and runs very smooth,HP exhaust maifolds,727 trans,Power steering,8 3/4 rearend with NEW green axle bearings ,2:92 suregrip,NEW 4 wheel disc brakes,NEW disc master cylinder, ALL NEW upper/lower control arm bushings,NEW upper/lower ball joint,NEW tie rod ends/sleeves NEW control arm bumpers,All upper /lower control arms blasted and painted,NEW front wheel bearings,NEW brake and fuel lines,NEW gas tank and sending unit,NEW wiring harnesses, NEW dash pad,NEW carpet,rebuilt door hinges,ALL gauges work with NEW electronic voltage limiter,EL( electro luminescence) lighting repaired and working,Rotating Headlights work-all NEW relays. Headlights,tailights,turnsignals,interior lights ALL WORK, original radio repaired and works,Wiper motor works and have stainless wiper arms, NO rust in floors NO rust in frame rails very minimal rust in lower quarters,media blasted left quarter and trunk gutter,good glass,ALL window regulators work ,solid body with original paint,Door jams and engine bay and under hood painted,have all mouldings - including stainless rocker mouldings, have front bumper and brackets ,NEW 15" Firestone redline tires

00y0y_cY8xp2bJG0a_600x450.jpg

01212_bgVvxKlhk8a_600x450.jpg

00i0i_3Hr3r4Vgro7_600x450.jpg

00f0f_6yMkYH9Ohzt_600x450.jpg

wow, I like it...add a paint job for 5k and your done.....I owned a '66 Charger years ago with a 361. The reason he is showing the dash lights working as they can be problematic as well as the two headlight motors.

Interior and engine bay are very nice!

I am amazed at how many of these early Chargers no longer have their original motors.

I wonder why he put a 400 in instead of 383? Would this year have a fender tag with engine information?

The dash lights have been an issue from the beginning. And an expensive thing to replace. A car I was told to avoid as a high school kid looking for a used first car.

The dash lights have been an issue from the beginning. And an expensive thing to replace. A car I was told to avoid as a high school kid looking for a used first car.
You are correct, I have a driver 67 and have a 66 project for sale in MN, was 383, now 413, mostly complete. That's the hardest thing on these cars, locating parts $4900

Can't post pics for some reason..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back