***Olds 215 blocks and 2bbl heads*** Memphis area

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockosocko

Reaction score
Contact seller
I got these several years ago for a 'unique' project that never came about.
From what I remember, both blocks were taken apart and cleaned then stored in my shop. Plastic deteriorate so they would need to be cleaned again.
One is stock and one was a rebuilt short block from what I remember.

I really don't want to scrap them but they're kinda in the way.

I'd like to get 200.00 for the blocks alone each. other parts can be negotiated.

Just throwing it out there. I'll be listing on several other sites as well. I really don't want to crate up and ship, but $$ talks..
Parts are in the Memphis area and a friend has several acres of older Chrysler cars and parts as well if interested..

Thanks Errol

One can PM me for a contact number. Ebay handle is "Nutwrench" 100%

Several acres of older Chrysler cars and parts near Memphis

Yes Sir.. A good friend was diagnosed and has amassed a really neat 'yard' that I've posted for him on Allpar, Sweptline.com/org and a couple others.
If you want, shoot me your email and i can forward some pics to you. Although it was spring and the weeds haven't grown all over like they are now.
Just a really neat ol gent. VERY knowledgeable too!!

He just brought home some more mid 60's Imperials I think. He's pretty much wheel chair bound and is going through Chemo so if one asks for his #, I would hope that the calls are later in the morn and not so late (C.S.T.)

I may have posted on C-body dry dock also.
NOT all Chrysler products.. Some Studes and a couple fords, motor cycles and just STUFF.. Hit and miss motors, piles of engines/axles/trannys and a couple of boats.

Let me know. Errol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back