For Sale parting 67 Coronet wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

C Body Bob

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Rear side glass is good. Rear doors I believe are wagon only. Very nice drivers fender. Useable pass. fender. Useable rear bumper (slight bent) Good pass tail light. Some good interior parts. Pass rear quarter is pretty good (has a dent).

1967 coronet wagon 002.jpg

1967 coronet wagon 005.jpg

Does it have a flasher switch on the dash. If it does I am interested the under dash harness. I am also interested in the clock in the instrument cluster if it has one and the steering wheel. Thanks

Does it have a flasher switch on the dash. If it does I am interested the under dash harness. I am also interested in the clock in the instrument cluster if it has one and the steering wheel. Thanks

No clock, already sold the steering wheel. It does have the flasher switch. I'm too busy to remove a harness right now. If you cant come down then check back later.

Odd I posted here before. Was more active here when I had my 67 Fury.Haven't been around since I sold it. Got a b body wagon I'm looking for parts. Someone sent me this post.

I sold the front bumper & brackets already. However I'll check & see if I have another & get back to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back