Parting out 61 Plymouth Savoy 4 dr

dodgedude

Reaction score
I am parting this car out. I plan on keeping everything forward of the front doors. (Fenders, hood, bumper, grill, etc.) All else is available. What do you need?

00e0e_94qJblc7dC1_600x450.jpg

00h0h_ewIGd2b53mu_600x450.jpg

00K0K_k2xtLOCV9C2_600x450.jpg

00R0R_iSlOCx8KuJr_600x450.jpg

00U0U_1PpdPMZqViI_600x450.jpg

00V0V_1JzQ8Cylhel_600x450.jpg

00X0X_dXK12c2morT_600x450.jpg

01313_5nKbFG4LRFJ_600x450 (1).jpg

01313_5nKbFG4LRFJ_600x450.jpg

how good are the rear quarters ? Were is the car located and how long has it been sitting out side. I am in Minor Hill, Tn and restoring the '61 fury in my profile photo.

how good are the rear quarters ? Were is the car located and how long has it been sitting out side. I am in Minor Hill, Tn and restoring the '61 fury in my profile photo.
They are not very good. Left is better than right, but both have bondo and unsure of previous repairs.

OK Thank you for trying to help on the quarters. I was wondering does the car have a day/night rearview mirror. I also learned my '61 was redone twice but neither were good jobs. It sure would be nice if more body panels were reproduced for these forward looks especially 1961 plymouths.

Last edited:
Sorry, the mirror was standard and I needed one for my project.

I am in need of a good hood for my car. The one on the parts car was really rusty, so much that there are holes through the surface and the hinge areas are super weak. Any leads appreciated. Hopefully within driving distance of central ks. Oklahoma, parts of Missouri and parts of Texas could ship via Beaver Express if someone has one.

There is not much left on the parts car. A couple of door handles, the rear tail lamps, rear glass and chrome, 3 hub caps, otherwise, its pretty much stripped. Slant 6, 3 speed on column. Engine locked up. The days sitting in the weather have taken their toll. I hate to do it but the balance will have to go to a salvage yard next week. I live in town and the city will be on my *** shortly. Lol. If you need anything please let me know asap. Thanks

Call Moores auto salvage you can surf them on the net or try CTC auto ranch they have a site also or Big M auto . you can try forwardlook site and put a want ad too

This fellow has access to a convertible parts car in the Dakotas. I got a bunch of good parts off it from him. The hood looked good in the pictures. His name is Ben, good guy. Tell him Will refered you.
frzn11@yahoo.com

Back