WANTED Police A/C Cut Off Switch and Bezel

What year make and model?

Is this something that Mopar did or the agency?

Alan
Yes, it's a MOPAR thing. I see CHP in your name, so I hope that might imply that you have a Police cruisers and that you may have some extra parts. Officers could turn off the compressor ONLY, while the blower kept blowing air. This was used in high speed situations. I want it for an A body car as an added feature. The year is really not that important. It is basically an on off switch. 70's era police cars had them. I'm wanting to maintain the mopar switch look to keep a factory look. Thank you for reaching out.

Yes, it's a MOPAR thing. I see CHP in your name, so I hope that might imply that you have a Police cruisers and that you may have some extra parts. Officers could turn off the compressor ONLY, while the blower kept blowing air. This was used in high speed situations. I want it for an A body car as an added feature. The year is really not that important. It is basically an on off switch. 70's era police cars had them. I'm wanting to maintain the mopar switch look to keep a factory look. Thank you for reaching out.
The CHP didn't use one (at least in 69).

I have lots of miscellaneous parts, no police gave all that stuff to a friend.

Alan

In the mid 70's and up they just used a high pressure cut'out switch that was screwed on the hi pressure freon port on the compressor and just piggy back wired in line on the compressor power wire. No switch inside the car it was automatic I have a couple, I'll get you the part number. They are usually available on Ebay.

Back