Powerball

65sporty

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
So who is going to buy a powerball ticket? The jackpot is predicted to be 1.6 billion. The odds are only 1 in 292 million. Someone told me you have a better chance of getting struck by lighting while drowning than winning. Just think of the cars you could buy with the winnings. Good luck to those who buy a ticket

I never play the lottery or buy extended warranties.
Statistics 101 and 102 were my favorite courses in college.

My dad bought $50 in tickets to "teach me a lesson in futility".

I bought some.
Yes, there would be a Moparty. (maybe several across the country)
Yes, it would involve cars, BBQ ribs, live music, and beer.
Yes, you would be invited.

That's more than the GDP of Grenada! You could buy an island with that kinda cake! Whats that in CDN...$2 Gazillion?

Oh wait you can't win in Canada according to little known US law dagnabbit

"all persons are prohibited from importing into the United States from any foreign country any … lottery ticket, or any printed paper that may be used as a lottery ticket, or any advertisement of any lottery."

Lottery ticket bought in the US must stay in the US. :BangHead:

Air fare included?

Nope. The point is to have the cars there. Think world's largest Mopar cruise ins. No judging, no trophies, no drama. Just tunes, beer and BBQ. There would be regional shows so people could drive to them. There would be international shows also but only if we can get BBQ ribs in England, Germany or Australia. Gotta have ribs.

The guys at work started a pool... I had to participate... if somehow if it ever happened, I DO NOT want to be the only one still there. Now that I have eliminated that possiblitiy... I will be at work on Thursday too.

That's more than the GDP of Grenada! You could buy an island with that kinda cake! Whats that in CDN...$2 Gazillion?

Oh wait you can't win in Canada according to little known US law dagnabbit

"all persons are prohibited from importing into the United States from any foreign country any … lottery ticket, or any printed paper that may be used as a lottery ticket, or any advertisement of any lottery."

Lottery ticket bought in the US must stay in the US. :BangHead:

I've got you covered buddy... if I win I'll give you a call and you can pick out my new Dart. Your chioce... I'm never gonna drive it... just park it next to the dumpster for me.

I bought a few and will get 2 more today. At least I know where my money is being wasted, I mean invested. Be cool to win though.

Hard to not buy a ticket at this point. And should I win I am not taking the advice of the Bernie Sanders supporters and splitting equally with all other ticket holders. Nor donating the the federal education office. I will blow huge amounts on family, friends and cars.

I bought some.
Yes, there would be a Moparty. (maybe several across the country)
Yes, it would involve cars, BBQ ribs, live music, and beer.
Yes, you would be invited.
And boobies??

Back