Prepping for a Presidential run??

You've got to be joking. Christy all but did a lap dance for Obama during the hurricane assessment, covering him with BS platitudes out of his ***. No, I do not think he'll get my vote.

You've got to be joking. Christy all but did a lap dance for Obama during the hurricane assessment, covering him with BS platitudes out of his ***. No, I do not think he'll get my vote.

agreed........he's an establishment guy, and establishment guys never really do what is right for the country, they just pick their own sp interest and cater to it.

why do you think so many tax breaks are handed out as we sit here 16 trill in debt? And now that i'm on the subj, how'd we get 16 trill in debt? and we are supp to believe these people give a hoot abt the country?

hogwash.....they are so cro0ked it's offensive to dogs to say they are as crooked as the hind leg.

Somebody has to be Prez.........I hope it's not Hillary.

She'll go away until the end of 2014........then BINGO!!! She's running for President!!!

:popworm::popworm::popworm::popworm::popworm::popworm::popworm::popworm::popworm::popworm:

I think they both will run.......Biden will be older than Reagan.

It's all crap. We need an old fashioned Coup de tat and a whole lot of moron-acide.

< Sent from my tablet >

Back