Rust repair panels.

Furious

Reaction score
Are there any reproduction rust repair panels available for the 60-64 Forward Look cars? Quarter panel patches, rockers etc? I've been into these cars for decades, but have yet to find any repro body panels other than the occasional misc piece.
Specifically, wheel well area and lower quarter panels for the 60-62 Chrysler, 60-64 Polara/880 and 60-61 Wagons, which all use the same basic wheel opening and inner panels.

This past weekend, I was told that the 300 club has been working with a vendor to supply patch panels for the 60ish Chryslers. The area behind the wheel, rocker panels are what I was told. Wheel arches next.

I don't see them listed on the 300 club site just yet. Club Store

This past weekend, I was told that the 300 club has been working with a vendor to supply patch panels for the 60ish Chryslers. The area behind the wheel, rocker panels are what I was told. Wheel arches next.

I sure hope so!

Last edited:

Gotta love that.

Back