Senior Ball Cruise.

Big_John

Illegitimi non carborundum
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
After two years of COVID screwing up everything, things are back to normal enough for the local high school seniors to have their Senior Ball.

Since about 1992, they've been having guys with classic cars drive them to and from their ball. I've done it off and on since it started. @march and @66/72RAB were also there.

Some pics of the parade through town. I didn't get a chance to take any pictures myself. All (except the video) are from Facebook.

1653270376204.png

@march 's car

1653270428468.png

No good pics of @66/72RAB 's car, but this is the couple standing in front of it. The guy is going to West Point!

1653270553644.png

And I just liked this pic... The car belongs to my old buddy, Bruce (some of you guys have met him). It's my old A12 Roadrunner.

1653270662050.png

A short video of the first few cars, taken by my step-daughter. March's car and mine. A few "normal cars" got mixed in after us.

They give us all dinner while the kids are partying it up. The team of Bruce, Carlo (March) and his wife Joann, Bob (66/72RAB), my wife and I won the trivia contest, blowing everyone out of the water with the right answers!

Was that your Barracuda I saw?
LOL.. Nope, that guy lives less than a mile from me. The cars are quite similar, although mine is a Formula S, and both even came from the west coast.

The plan was to take both cars with my oldest son driving one, but it just didn't work out.

Mine on the left.

1653274040006.png

I remembered you had posted about that car after I hit reply.

Could've had people doing a double take if both were there and spaced apart a little.

This is SOOOOOO neat to read about, probably makes parents less worried about kids driving themselves around on prom night............ glad that's on again.

Back