Shine On 68' Fury III

Wellknowngundam

Reaction score
I'm James,

This is my 68' Fury III. Its an original survivor car that was meticulously maintained by its previous owner. It is just rough enough on the outside for me to fall in love with it. I drive it whenever I can, this car will not sit, it will be driven, and attach itself to my soul like all the other cars/trucks I've owned.

Before joining you all in Mopar land. I've owned a couple classic Chevys, and three Datsuns. I've always been fascinated with antique/classic cars. They are like living time capsules and I can't help but to appreciate the beauty and testament to the human mind that these cars represent.
A problem here and there has never bothered me, being mechanical by nature.

I get almost as much joy fixing the car as I do driving it. When I'm behind the wheel of my Fury, time takes a new form. I still see the new cars, but they're not really there. I hear the crackles of the AM radio but I fill in the blanks as I hear Marty Robbins singing "I Walk Alone". In my mind its 1968 and its just me and the car.

IMG_2975.JPG

IMG_2985.JPG

Welcome James.
Nice '68
I can't wait until I get my Polara put back together so I can enjoy the ride.

I'm so happy the car was bought by someone who appreciates it. You better take good care of it... Or else.
:elmer:

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! I wished I was in a position to buy that one but it sounds as if it's in the right hands.

Welcome James. I spoke with Chris the 68 Fury's previous owner, and he's sure the car is in great hands. We're all here to help with any questions, or advice you need. I live in the San Antonio area, and i would like to see your fury sometime.

This is my 68' Fury III. Its an original survivor car that was meticulously maintained by its previous owner. It is just rough enough on the outside for me to fall in love with it. I drive it whenever I can, this car will not sit, it will be driven, and attach itself to my soul like all the other cars/trucks I've owned.

Your a lucky man. :icon_fU:

Back