Steering Boxes

Right hand drive? If so yes, I think even the valiant boxes will fit too. The only thing you have to check is the shaft diameter that the pitman arm goes on.

Thanks your feed back, I have tried to suck the brains of several Power Steering repairers but common feed back is 'Gees" Mate their to old for us to know, or sorry can't help Ya!!
I am picking up a '66 box for $50 on weekend to compare with mine, thought it a good idea if poss to get one repaired and then just swap them over to save time.

Hey! Wolfen, You must be an Aussie ex pat, are you sure the 66 rhd steering boxes are the same as my 69 Fury (Dodge Phoenix)? I just picked up three second hand 66 boxes ( Gees their blo*dy heavy) and hope to use these to have built into one god one!
R

Hey mate yes, I had a few phoenixes back in Aus, scrapped a few rusty ones that I found near Redland Bay, 65, 66 and a 68, those chassis are all the same except for 65 that had different engine mounts for the poly 318 in it. Just check that the diameter of the pitman arm shaft is the same as the one in your car, I'm pretty sure that will be the same too, but worth making sure.

Back