NOT MINE Totally Auto Sellout

Big_John

Illegitimi non carborundum
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Priced at $180K. IMHO, that looks like a pretty good deal on the surface. One thing not being mentioned is if the name and business go with the sale.

Facebook

1724070292156.png

"ATTENTION PARTS VENDORSTotally Auto’s ENTIRE INVENTORY for sale as a lot.Enormous parts collection hoarded over 4-decades of “Eat/Sleep/RepeatMopar’s”2-containers packed floor to ceiling with A,B & E-body parts. Heater Boxes, Manifolds, pedal assemblies, engine brackets, carbs, columns, trim and then more trim. Important to those building Mopars there’s all the brackets, cables, switches, mounts, and trinkets ya always need. There’s even a quite impressive amount of rare hubcap sets, trim rings, (yes 14&15”), and about 80 feet of wheels! Maybe 400 seat belts, seat tracks and interior components. Glass, regulators, tracks and jacks in every configuration you could think of. Brake parts/ good stuff, suspension parts, lamps lights, bezels and lenses! Shelves full of dash clusters – plastics pads, glove boxes, lamps, radios, mirrors, and a bunch of NOS.This is Totally Autos entire inventory so there’s a lot more than valuable original parts.We made clip and fastener kits for a very long time. Included is not just the inventory, (which is vast) but all of the show boards with samples and part numbers and codes that only years of tedious research could produce. Could be, it’s been decades since anyone has seen some of these fasteners.. All arranged in 2 cabinets, yes, all the cabinets and shelving too!Multiple engines, at least 8 727’s, a pallot of rear housings, center sections, axles, down to the bolts and gaskets. Leaf springs too, along with survivor and reproduction fuel tanks and senders. Speaking of reproductions, some of you know, we also had our own line of reproduction parts, and that entire inventory is also in this package, as well as the plethora of unused new parts, Cabinets too.So we were a restoration shop, as expected, there’s all the specialty equipment you need. Front and rear dollies for rolling around a body while you’re working. Engine cradles to build the front suspension engine transmission sub-assembly. Engine stands and a whole bunch of specialty tools.We offered restored parts too back in the day, plated stuff like door latches, side marker light brackets, trunk latches, strikers, distributor mounts, relay housings, fuel tubes, thousands of nuts and bolts and much more, much-much more, all restored originals! There’s a huge cabinet full of them and yes, the cabinet too.Then there’s piles of research, all of our paint codes and formulas..enough to fill a book! Wing car reference materials, survivor photos, archives, from back before we had cameras in our phones! There’s also boxes of microfiche film for all of the muscle eara Mopars, and the micro fish machine is with it. Service manuals too.If you have or are starting up a resto shop, this is all you will ever need. Above that, it’s a swapmeeters mother load. Probably well over $700,000.00 in parts alone sold individually.It’s no secret an injury forced me into retirement so even my personal stash, much of which (although properly stored) hasn’t seen the light of day in 30-years! I’m also including my collection of thousands, (likely more) all-Mopar Hot Wheels, Johnny Lightning, 1/18 scale die-casts and many more rare Mopar collectables and memorabilia!I’m not building cars anymore. I just want to pass this stuff along to those of you who are.Like I said in the beginning, “This is Totally Auto’s ENTIRE INVENTORY” ‘ya can even have the phone number if you wish.That brings me to my point, this is no small deal, I’m pricing it reasonable, $185,000I’m not able to do individual parts at this time… If you’re serious, Hit me up, I’d appreciate it. Otherwise, thanks for your time and reading.There’s 40 years of Mopar History in those cabinets, on those shelves, and in those containers.Select visits in Quakertown Pa., for qualified buyers by appt."

Back