WANTED trim clips 6002206

Status
Not open for further replies.

swisherred

Reaction score
Contact seller
Im looking for 6002206 trim clips and screws....having trouble finding them. I found several that look like them, but they dont list the part number for me to be sure. I need enough for the entire back window. My car takes the same clips all the way around.

any sources?

521 restoration out of FT Collins, Co. Jeff is pretty knowledgeable and usually knows the original p/n

521 restoration out of FT Collins, Co. Jeff is pretty knowledgeable and usually knows the original p/n
I tried their website...not functional. I tried their ebay store and they sell them but in kits with other clips I don't need and not enough of the ones I do need.

that is not an Auveco number.....Murray has them for $3.00 each, so the above price is really good.

I actually need the following to install my trim after paint.

6002293 belt moulding clips 6 LOCATED
6002338 belt moulding stud 4 LOCATED
6002206 rear window lower trim clips 16
6002256 quarter window moulding clip 6 ( seem to be the same as 6002293)

2788158-9 quarter inner weather strip
2840612-3 quarter outer weather strip

Last edited:
It looks like 521 is going e-bay store. I called Jeff and he basically put the quantity I needed together and shipped them.

Window trim clip identification and sources (reference thread) Post make and model

image.jpg

Where did these new part numbers come from?

that is not an Auveco number...

I believe it is an older AuVeCo part #, not shown in current catalog.
The 6002206 is also available here-
R/T Specialties - Mopar Fasteners, Clips & Hardware
Mopar Molding Clips|Dodge Window, Glass and Door Hardware|Body

Jim's Auto Parts
Hope this doesn't muddy the waters, just trying to cross reference sometimes confusing info.
I will be curious to hear of the outcome should you contact Jeff? I am just starting to research clips and mouldings for my 78 NYer, thus I know what a tedious process it can be.

I believe it is an older AuVeCo part #, not shown in current catalog.
The 6002206 is also available here-
R/T Specialties - Mopar Fasteners, Clips & Hardware
Mopar Molding Clips|Dodge Window, Glass and Door Hardware|Body

Jim's Auto Parts
Hope this doesn't muddy the waters, just trying to cross reference sometimes confusing info.
I will be curious to hear of the outcome should you contact Jeff? I am just starting to research clips and mouldings for my 78 NYer, thus I know what a tedious process it can be.
Jims wants $6.50 each for the 6002206 clips...really?

well after really looking at my clips and making sure they work with the trim I want to install...I do NOT need the 206 clips...I need 6001084...even though the parts manual says I need 206. I found 1084s on ebay for $25

For my application I used the rear window trim clips for a 68-70 charger (6001084 $25). All of mine were the same even with the two tone/vinyl roof. Ebay...came with the screws. The side trim clips were GM 11/16"x9/16" Body Belt Side Door Top Moulding Molding Trim Clips (Midwest Muscle Car Specialties-ebay $14). The one for the front of the side trim was Mopar door hood body belt side moulding clip & sealer nut 1/2" - 5/8" (af52 $1.75ea x2). I have a 67 newport but used the trim from a 68 300.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back