WANTED Wanted: 1965 fury complete hood latch assembly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightweights4me

Reaction score
Contact seller
WANTED: I need a complete 1965 Fury Hood LATCH assembly... All of the parts and hardware for opening and closing the hood properly. I probably have some of the parts but if someone is parting out a 1965-1966 Fury model whether it be a base Fury 1 or Sport Fury, VIP, I'm sure the parts are all the same...likely the same as 65-66 Monaco, Polara, Chrysler Newport or 300 although I'm not 100% sure. Anyway, If you have a complete 1965 Fury Hood LATCH assembly with all mounting hardware, I could use it. I'm also looking for 1965 Sport Fury Fender Emblems " Sport Fury' and the Red, White & Blue Fender Spears that mount under the Sport Fury emblems. I'm also in need of a 1965 Plymouth 3 Spoke Steering Wheel ...driver quality is fine.....lastly a Sport Fury Trunk emblem. Thanks for your help.....Lightweights4me in Pennsylvania

I have the Fender emblems and spears for each side. The emblems are pitted but straight and the spears are perfectly straight but faded out. Let me know I can send you some pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back