WANTED Wanted: 1965 fury complete hood lock latch assembly with all mounting hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightweights4me

Reaction score
Contact seller
WANTED: I need a complete 1965 Plymouth Fury Hood Latch Assembly including all parts for Opening & Closing Hood with the hardware for installation. I probably have some of these parts but I don't feel like digging through everything at this time and was hoping that one of you guys might be able to help with the parts that I need. I'm sure that complete Hood Latch Assembly is the same for all 1965 Fury, Sport Fury , Fury I , Fury II , Fury III and VIP Models as well as some of the 1965-1966 Dodge & 1965-1966 Chrysler "C" Body Models such as the Polara , Monaco, Newport, New Yorker, Chrysler 300 and likely the same for all Plymouth, Dodge and Chrysler Wagons from 1965-1966 .... Any help appreciated. Please PM me if you have a complete Hood Latch Assembly with all Hardware. I'm trying to put a project back on the road that I've had for over 20 years. Thanks again. Lightweights4me in Pennsylvania Thanks for the classified!!!

Hood latch

Here's what I have. Have the hardware as you see pictured. Vlear me know

image.jpg

image.jpg

I appreciate the help from both of you guys. I'm not sure if the Hood Latch assembly that C Body Bob is showing in the pictures is correct for my 1965 Sport Fury. Any thoughts 65Fury440 ? Thanks for the help guys... especially C Body Bob for taking the time to post the pictures. Any thoughts or any help from anyone else would be greatly appreciated. I'm going to photograph what I have on the car now and see what else I have laying around. I'm thinking the pieces that Bob is showing might not be the same for the 65 Fury as they are on the Chrysler they were removed from. I just don't know and I don't want to waste anyone's time and I surely don't want to buy the incorrect parts. Thanks for the help guys. Looking for absolutely any advice.

Does anyone have a 1965 Fury that could possibly help out with a photo if your complete hood latch assembly? This would be an incredible help...any pictures of the hood opening parts would be helpful. Thanks in advance for your help.....Lightweights4me

Check the picture on the link I posted. The front lever has a rod that goes through a hole into the latch. The top piece goes on the hood, it has a loop that catches in the latch. There is also a secondary catch that is shaped like a hook. I'll get some more pics for you when I can.

Well, here are some more pics to help you out. If there is something more specific you need a picture of, let me know.
b.jpgc.jpgd.jpgr.jpgs.jpgv.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

r.jpg

s.jpg

v.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back