For Sale WANTED 69 POLARA 500

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIGWILLI

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello,

I search a driver quality 69 Polara 500 (w/ bucket seats, console and prefer big block. Monaco 500 too welcome. Prefer Coupé, but convertible is welcome too.

Please let me know when anyone for sale.

Hello,

I search a driver quality 69 Polara 500 (w/ bucket seats, console and prefer big block. Monaco 500 too welcome. Prefer Coupé, but convertible is welcome too.

Please let me know when anyone for sale.

People might be more willing to respond to your posts when, after taking the time to send you photos, you might at least reply to their efforts as to whether you are interested or not.

Last edited:
hello, i didn't quite understand what you mean. any advice and tip would always be appreciated.

I thought what I wrote was clear. When someone sends you photos you have requested of a car you have expressed interest in, it is just courteous to let them know whether you are interested or not in what they are offering rather than just never reply with even a thank you or anything else.

Hopefully you would be fine with a convertible, as I think it would improve your chances of getting something. Looking at similar cars myself it seems that the 2 door hardtop, at least in Polara/Monaco 500 trim, are virtually non-existent. I would be curious to know how many of the type of car you are looking for actually still exist. Even pictures of surviving cars are sparse on the Internet.

I imagine the remaining few are cherished by their owners and would command a hefty price if they hit the market on a public venue. I know I too would chase one if it came up, especially with a 440 Magnum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back