WANTED Wanted Spindles

Charlest

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello Everyone I have a 67 300 original disc brake car, but I am missing some parts. I am in need of either calipers and rotors, or I need a set of drum brake spindles. If anyone has either the brakes parts or the spindles please let know. Thank you so much!

I responded to your other post also.

I have a good used pair of drum spindles available. Keep in mind that the original Budd brakes you are replacing also used a 4 bolt lower ball joint where as the drums used the standard 2 bolt. I am located in the San Antonio, Tx area i can ship if needed.

I responded to your other post also.

I have a good used pair of drum spindles available. Keep in mind that the original Budd brakes you are replacing also used a 4 bolt lower ball joint where as the drums used the standard 2 bolt. I am located in the San Antonio, Tx area i can ship if needed.
Well I was waiting to hear back from the Ram Man, I wanted to see if he had any original calipers for my car but he never bothered calling me back. So I will take you spindles if they are still available, do you have venmo or paypal? Also on shipping I live in Albuquerque New Mexico, so you would let me know how much more to I would appreciate it, and thank you for the heads up on the lower ball joint.

Thanks
Charles

Pm responded to.

Well I was waiting to hear back from the Ram Man, I wanted to see if he had any original calipers for my car but he never bothered calling me back. So I will take you spindles if they are still available, do you have venmo or paypal? Also on shipping I live in Albuquerque New Mexico, so you would let me know how much more to I would appreciate it, and thank you for the heads up on the lower ball joint.

Thanks
Charles

Back