Welcome, Belvie forever

ello everybody.
I am an italian located momentarily in Spain with my 58 Belvie (4drHT) and I happen to have one of tbose super pak option that as common on exported cars.
Nice to meet everybody :thumbsup:

Belvie a calafell settembre.jpg

Welcome to the site as there are a number of us Forward Look vehicle era owners on this forum.

I currently own too many of them and I am going to let a couple go despite my desire to fully complete them but age has crept up on me and I have to make choices. Here is one of them and for other Forward Look folks on the site I am putting my 1958 Regal Lancer up for sale in the near future and want to put @bluefury361 on notice (I haven't seen much from Will lately and do hope he is doing OK since he was interested in the vehicle as well). I have a lot of restoration parts for the car through Gary Goers who was a real help in keeping these cars on the road for decades. I will also be putting my 1958 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer 4 door sedan up for sale in the near future as well. It doesn't even have to be restored since it is a very well preserved original vehicle and could drive well after some brake work). Photos upon request. Here are some of the photos of my 1958 Regal Lancer embedded within this post: ...................:

Steve

Back