barnfind

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Not mine!
Burning man art car

Burning man art car project

READ THE AD BEFORE CALLING OR TEXTING

This is NOT a boat or a motor home. It will NEVER float again. It is NOT habitable unless you standard for living are skid row. If you are on methamphetamine, check your watch. If it's 3am, it's NOT okay to call. This is a PROJECT that comes with a good motor home chassis. Dodge 440, 727 transmission, Dayna 80 differential,
and good tires. I drove the donor motor home before dismantling. It ran perfect and only had 20 something thousand miles on it. The boat is designed to operate like a parade float. Once completed, you will be able to drive it on flat ground NOT a body of water. I will NOT separate the parts. I have put thousands of dollar and countless hours getting is ready for Burning man festival. The controls still need to be hooked up for it to be able to drive. You will also have to put plywood flooring in the saloon. I have all of the control cables, steering, brake etc to complete. All of the hard stuff is done. NO, you can not drive it home. You will need a big trailer and truck if you are traveling on the freeway. If you are local, you might get away with a car dolly. I will NOT help you get it running or tow it for you. I'm giving it for free to the first person who shows up with a truck and trailer. The boat is 30 feet long and the engine sticks out the back by another 5 feet.

00C0C_byuehtyuZfX_600x450.jpg
00R0R_dRQW8G7EmUp_600x450.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back