What car are these from?

tunaboat75

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
I have a rear seat, 4 door panels, and 4 door windows that I received with my 71 Newport that I bough last month. The problem is they don't match up with my Newport. Could someone please tell me what car these came out of? I would assume they are taken out of the same car. And I'm 99% sure it was a demo car lol.

Also, if anyone here is in need of these parts or is interested in them please let me know.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

The car is a 4 door sedan and by the ventless front windows, it was not made before 1971.

The seats and door panels are from a 1971 Newport Royal. The Newport Royal was a mid-year model, lower priced than the base Newport. Standard seats were cloth & vinly bench seats and these seats are the optional all-vinyl units.

The car is a 4 door sedan and by the ventless front windows, it was not made before 1971.

The seats and door panels are from a 1971 Newport Royal. The Newport Royal was a mid-year model, lower priced than the base Newport. Standard seats were cloth & vinly bench seats and these seats are the optional all-vinyl units.
Thanks for the info Bill!

They look to be in great shape.
The door panels are free of any scuffs or rips. There is some small indentations on some of the panels as seen in the pictures due to storage. The seat bottom has two small rips towards the rear of the seat and one of the rods on the bottom of the seat is broken, along with one of the anchor hooks. The windows do not have any chips or major scratches in them.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Back