What did you score at Carlisle

The_Eagles’_Nest

Reaction score
What cool stuff did you get at the swap meet this year? I scored a very nice 1972 parts catalog. This thing is worth every penny.

IMG_1460.jpeg

I intended to hunt down literature. Parts books for 69, 70/71 & 72 along with service manuals for Dodge on those years.
After buying 6 road wheel trim rings 4 of them NOS ( THANKS Marty) one NOS road wheel & the 69 Parts book the AC compressor seized up. Then I had to focus on that repair.
I never did pick up the other books I wanted even though I had isolated the vendors I was gonna make the buy at.

I intended to hunt down literature. Parts books for 69, 70/71 & 72 along with service manuals for Dodge on those years.
After buying 6 road wheel trim rings 4 of them NOS ( THANKS Marty) one NOS road wheel & the 69 Parts book the AC compressor seized up. Then I had to focus on that repair.
I never did pick up the other books I wanted even though I had isolated the vendors I was gonna make the buy at.
Let me see what I have.. I KNOW I have the 70 Dodge FSM, as well as the 67 and 69. None of them I need for my 65.

Literature is super interesting and undervalued. The wealth of knowledge and resources in parts books and other uncommon items should be preserved.

Since I have two 72 Imperials and a 72 Valiant this is very helpful especially since my green Imperial will be getting a full concours restoration one day.

I had all the 70/71 stuff. I gave it away before my last move across the country. It is a must if you have an old car.

I wish I had known you needed to do a repair. I had a trunk full of tools with me.

A later model $50 Holley 750 vacuum secondary carb. A$40 small primary Carter Thermoquad.
Could not find a 1968 turn signal switch.

71 drivers side cuda fender
1972-74 -- 3 remote painted mirrors
Messed up challenger SE rear trim panel
Bunch of V5X and one piece V5F for challenger
2 belt moldings, both for rear fender of cuda same side, one with a screw hole.
RED 70-4 console lid both parts
70-4 GOLD dash left and right lower pieces. Radio and heater surrounds
Challenger rear M28 moldings for hood Both front fender tops and hood
Both doors and rear fender tops belt moldings for challenger
Cuda rear turn downs for 3 piece tail panel, M46 barracuda BH cars. Not M88 BS cuda cars.
Picked up a challenger rear interior side panel from a trash can Sunday, has window fuzzy attached
2 Vin tags and a broadcast sheet
Few other small items but that's pretty much it. All ebody stuff.

20240714_085123.jpg

OH, and the jar on the table is Hickory Bark Shage syrup.
Interestingly smokey syrup taste. I like it. Not maple for sure.

20240711_110355.jpg

Back