Gold Member renew

Big_John

Illegitimi non carborundum
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
I got the message a few days ago and my gold membership expired yesterday. I used the link in the massage and there seems to be just "cancel" and "gift" and no way to renew.

Also, a minor mistake in the message. I wasn't going to mention that, but since I'm doing this... LOL.

GM2024.jpg

GM2024b.jpg

i got same message a week ago, mine renewed automatically with paypal yesterday (per my instructions couple years ago TO paypal), and all's well.:)

i got same message a week ago, mine renewed automatically with paypal yesterday (per my instructions couple years ago TO paypal), and all's well.:)
Mine shouldn't be set up for automatic payment. I wouldn't do that for something like this.

I double checked though and nothing has hit my paypal.

I got the message a few days ago and my gold membership expired yesterday. I used the link in the massage and there seems to be just "cancel" and "gift" and no way to renew.

Take a minute and read the whole message again....

That said, you should have expired yesterday --- Im trying to figure out the problem on that.

Last edited:
Take a minute and read the whole message again....

That said, you should have expired yesterday --- Im trying to figure out the problem on that.
I waited until it had lapsed last night before I tried to pay, if that's what you are talking about. The page said my membership had expired.

I just got the message to renew and that looks OK. One thing is that PayPal is doing an "agree and subscribe".

I don't want to/won't do automatic payments.

GM2024c.jpg

I don't want to/won't do automatic payments.

You can cancel them through paypal once you sign up. (actually you did it last time)

I'm hoping the newer forum software version will fix that in a few months, but that doesnt help us now.

Back