WANTED Need (4) 15x… steelies for a 77 NYB roller.

75LandYacht

Yank Tank
Reaction score
Contact seller
Good days Gents, my 77 NYB will be going under the knife in Aug and I’m taking the Road Wheels off so they don’t get messed up at the body shop. I need a set of (4) 15’s to use as rollers. Would prefer to pickup at Carlise if possible vis shipping them, but if that’s the option then it is what it is…

If you have, let’s chat..

Thx, John

Last edited:
I have a bunch of them but I'm in Wisconsin so if you somehow can't locate some sooner or closer let me know. Can have them if you pay shipping

Very good, I will round some up they may not all be a perfect match of width but they all came from C bodies so I know they fit. Most will be 15x6 regular steels I think one is 15x7 I seen. I'm trying to find some bare rims that I don't have to dismount. Be patient I'm in the middle of crazy overtime hours for next week or two. 3am to 6pm so I'll get it as quick as I can

Very good, I will round some up they may not all be a perfect match of width but they all came from C bodies so I know they fit. Most will be 15x6 regular steels I think one is 15x7 I seen. I'm trying to find some bare rims that I don't have to dismount. Be patient I'm in the middle of crazy overtime hours for next week or two. 3am to 6pm so I'll get it as quick as I can
No rush.. I’ll need by Aug so when you can. Go make that money… lol

Back