For Sale 1965 Chrysler 300 Convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.

rexus31

Reaction score
Contact seller
1965 Chrysler 300 Series --

$29K? This one will be for sale for a looooong time.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

1965 CHRYSLER 300
THE DREAM VEHICLE OF ANYONE
This is so nice of vehicle that when you drive it all eyes on you. It so nice of car that it do not feel that old it feel so good. We have worked on it and it in good shape. The Interior and Exterior is in good shape.. PLEASE CONTACT US AT 801 281 1888 TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT TODAY FOR BETTER ASSISTANCE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST

Yikes. That's a lot of scratch for a lot of filler.

Just another dumb *** dealer looking for a real sucker. No a/c, no power windows and so much more not worth mentioning. And it isn't even a letter car................. :rolleyes:

Now if it was your car Scott someone would get a deal. :)

When I saw the post intially, I thought he's not selling his '65??

It DOES seem to be a generally clean, decent car, depends on what the engine compartment/underneath look like. Nice, period color too.

I get worried when nice C-body cars like this wind up on what seems to be run-of-the-mill used car lot. Hopefully the seller will come down to earth, and that a good owner will come forward. The fuzzy dice say a lot, and what they say isn't good, either.......

I think this is the same car that was for sale in Cali a few months ago for $8 grand.
Almost a 300% mark up.

I'm curious... Was that car available with a glass rear window for the convertible top?

It pains me greatly to see this car being thrown out there for an absurd amount of money when knowing that Scott's car is 10X nicer.

Can you tell there is alot of filler? Pretty car though .
Looks that way over the rear skirt... certainly a huge difference in reflection between the front panels and the back... could be wrong though.

I think you could be correct.. I am bad at judging such things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back