Status
Not open for further replies.

canuck62

Reaction score
Contact seller
Saw this listing on ebay
It's been modified.
1970 Chrysler 300 Series | eBay
1970 CHRYSLER 300 2 DOOR COUPE, 440 ENGINE, POWER STEERING, POWER BRAKES, CUSTOM INTERIOR, CD PLAYER WITH 5 SPEAKERS, NEW TIRES, CARPETED TRUNK W/WHEEL COVER, ALL ORIGINAL INSTRUMENT PANEL. THE VEHICLE RUNS GREAT. THIS CAR HAS BEEN GARAGED SINCE I RESTORED IT. VEHICLE HAS BEEN IN MY FAMILY FOR OVER 47 YEARS. IT WAS PURCHASED BRAND NEW BY MY GREAT AUNT. THERE IS A SMALL LEAK IN THE UPPER OIL PAN. THE VEHICLE IS BEING SOLD AS IS. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES. BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PICK UP AND SHIPPING.

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

I like it. It's got some tasteful interior mods and I like the color.

I like the look without v-roof

The rest is horrible
The outside colour (not original), interior colour, interior modifications

Carsten

I like that color. But bench seat at front? Always thought that 300 has least buckets with buddy seat.

no, cloth bench seat is standart
Only the 300 Hurst had buckets standart (Imperial style seats)

Carsten

No A/C and flex hose, but I like the mods, especially the center console. Oh, and the price is way out of range.

"All original instrument panel" must not include the dashpad. I don't like these models without the vinyl roof. Except maybe the Hurst of course, but maybe that is why the Hursts don't take the top spot compared to the regular 300s with the vinyl roofs, at least for me.

Car looks very nice and is tastefully done..
'Specially like the trunk...
But as noted, doubtful will bring close to what he wants....

A random oddball color. Flex hose. No inner fender splash shields. I bet putting my eyeballs on this car will confirm what I suspect. "Restored" for the visual appeal to the unwashed masses only.
"Screw the details. I wanna get thumbs up everwhere I go"...

Figures, the dude is from Pasadena, California - some 30 miles from me. :BangHead:
Whats wrong with those people from that whacko state of liberal retards and useless millenials galore. :rofl:

Figures, the dude is from Pasadena, California - some 30 miles from me. :BangHead:
Whats wrong with those people from that whacko state of liberal retards and useless millenials galore. :rofl:

What, are you getting paid by the "agree" votes or something?

Lemme say this...

Color looks surprisingly good. Way better than the PCP or flat black I'd expect. Interior is yuck. Gauges will never be required for occasional trips to Dairy Queen and the Pothole Valley Charity Car Cruise Night. Deck speakers look like they were installed by a 16 y/o kid. Trunk was a waste of $$$ that would have been better spent on road wheels and underhood details.

Remember that thread a few months ago debating if we should critique? Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back