For Sale 1970 Chrysler 300

Status
Not open for further replies.
Road wheels would shoot the moon, no AC with that dark color would be an evening cruiser only for me.

Doubt he will get anything like that. It's a problem of right condition - wrong car - wrong price. I love the appearance and condition but he's trying to get back his restoration money, and he restored the wrong car.
If only this 300 had buckets, A/C, power windows and road wheels we'd be talking a whole different game. What a shame that the 300 had de-volved into a bench seat car with a fancy grille and some badging.
Oh, and IMO the C-body of the fuselage years such as this looks WAY better without the vinyl roof. There is no natural break in the body to delineate a vinyl top. With the vinyl it just looks like someone dipped an ice cream bar in liquid chocolate, it went as far as it went and stopped.

And relisted again, with a lower price to try to make a sale.
Unlike the black 'vert, that has been at its too-high price forever...
upload_2017-5-3_6-7-20.png

Doubt he will get anything like that. It's a problem of right condition - wrong car - wrong price. I love the appearance and condition but he's trying to get back his restoration money, and he restored the wrong car.
If only this 300 had buckets, A/C, power windows and road wheels we'd be talking a whole different game. What a shame that the 300 had de-volved into a bench seat car with a fancy grille and some badging.
Oh, and IMO the C-body of the fuselage years such as this looks WAY better without the vinyl roof. There is no natural break in the body to delineate a vinyl top. With the vinyl it just looks like someone dipped an ice cream bar in liquid chocolate, it went as far as it went and stopped.

I've been an anti vinyl top guy on just about any car for 40 years. My vinyl top car however is the perfect example of how it enhances the car. Without it, it's missing character.

I'm arriving a bit late but ... really like what the guy did.
Agreed, it would be even better with road wheels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back