NOT MINE 1970 Dodge Polara wagon in germany

Dennis is a good guy and drove it a lot.
Preivous owner also spent a lot o time and money on it.
First german owner mostly drove it like it got imported from AZ if I remember correctly.

Will you join the BBTR in germany ?

Carsten
Yes, Dennis is a very good Guy. We got together very well.
I saw much new parts and some very interesting Installations when it comes to fuel and ignition. I want to hide that wiresalad a bit better, but leave it as it is.
Only the steering needs to be changed. I have about 15 cm play in the steeringwheel. Tryed to adjust the gearbox a bit but that did not do anything good.
Yes, we are confirmed at BBTR, but with our blue 73 New Yorker

I saw much new parts and some very interesting Installations when it comes to fuel and ignition. I want to hide that wiresalad a bit better, but leave it as it is.
Only the steering needs to be changed. I have about 15 cm play in the steeringwheel. Tryed to adjust the gearbox a bit but that did not do anything good.
is the 73NYer the one which had a painted bumper ?
IIRC I saw it once in Bremen a few years ago. Or was it at the Big Bumper Meet in Oldenburg ?

Carsten

Someone should save this wagon. I'm really curious as to how bad it is. Makes my known rotbox sound good.

Someone should save this wagon. I'm really curious as to how bad it is. Makes my known rotbox sound good.
I dont know if the Owner wants to try to sell it again. He did Pay 6.500 or 6.900€. And installed a new Windshield. And some other stuff. But 9000€ is really too much for that car. And he clearly said He wont sell it for less. It is sittin outside in the Rain and getting worse.

@Daniel & Ellen -- since you opened the engine bay, did you get a photo of the fender tag by any chance? The car has gone through several owners in the past 7 years, and I have yet to see the fender tag. Thank you for posting it if you have a photo.

Hi ! A friend will be a the BBTR this year with the 70 monaco if everything goes well.

Always at your service, @ayilar ;-) Here we go:

IMG_E7921.JPG

Back