For Sale 1972 New Yorker map light panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

C Body Bob

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
No cracks or chips. Should fit other similar C bodies. $20.00 plus shipping from Raleigh, NC. Also please check out my Facebook page C body Bob. Lots of parts with pics & prices

image.jpg

Hi Bob.....hope you are well....sorry, I still haven't embraced facebook!

Got a small list of parts I need for my 72 New Yorker....can I email you some pics tomw please? I know you don't check email regularly...

Cheers and all the best, steve

Sure Steve. Good to hear from you again. My e-mail is wacky. I need to get something else. I got your e mails & pics of the MG. Tried to reply. Kept comming back. I have a G mail account. Maybe I can switch to that as default. Yes please. Send list.

Great to hear from you as well Bob!! Im still telling people here about the parts you sent over....those ventshades have gone down a storm!

Would it be easier if I sent you a PM on here to save you messing with email??

Cheers Steve

some pics re the personal message I sent earlier Bob,

Cheers Steve

NY int light and seat trim (1).jpg

NY int light and seat trim (2).jpg

Parts

Steve the only thing I have right now is the seat cover panel. Drivers side. Mine is from a 4 door with a power bench seat. Has a few dings. $10.00 plus shipping

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thanks Bob....my drivers seat is a power bucket seat so this wont fit unfortunately...thanks for looking though, really appreciate your time and help as always,

cheers Steve

Will do Bob and take care....I will embrace Facebook one day...promise!!!

Cheers Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back