2013 Downtown Visalia Car Show

I'm learning to love about my C body, that most folks don't even know what it is!
If I had a quarter for every time someone at school asked me "Is that a Camaro?" :BangHead:

I used to try and explain what it is. Now I just say "No, it's much better than a Camaro."

THAT takes the cake, people are really stupid if they can mistake a Plymouth Fury for a camaro.

Well, they are all high school students. If it makes it any better they can at least tell the difference b/w a new mustang/camaro/charger.

Well, they are all high school students. If it makes it any better they can at least tell the difference b/w a new mustang/camaro/charger.

And by Charger they mean Mopar. All B and E body mopars are chargers .. didn't you know?

They claim to like the new Camaros because they look like the old ones... yet they confuse my Fury for a Camaro.

They claim to like the new Camaros because they look like the old ones... yet they confuse my Fury for a Camaro.
That's unbelieveable. HOW do you confuse a Fury with ANY camaro?? They're not even the same size and shape for christ sake. You GOT to be joking about these people.

True. I don't know a Stuz from a Deusy from a Packard to save my life.
Imagine going up to a Duesenberg owner and saying "Hey, nice Caddy..."

Whenever I see those cars I stay away from those kinds of questions, under my breath I ask dad, he always has the answer and is off by no more than a year.

I don't blame them for confusing them, except that by their claiming to like old Camaros (fine by me, no major chevy hate or anything, just not my choice) I assume they kinda know old Camaros. If, from a distance, they mistook a 69 Camaro and say a 70 Cuda I wouldn't care. They are at least kinda similar.

But a Fury? ...com'on now.

Back