58 plymouth

Here is a picture of a car with the "wings" and the blue one is mine without them.

Bumper Wings.jpg

57 Pass side copy.JPG

The "wings" were an option on any car. I've had my car since 1964. Back in those days they would only keep tri-five chebbies and crush everything else after they sold as many parts as they could. 57/58 Plymouth parts were cheap until the movie Christine came out.

So true. I never knew about the 58 Plymouth until I saw the movie. Then I was on a mission to get all 3 cars from the movie: 58 Plymouth, 67 Camaro and 68 Charger. That movie turned out to be expensive !!!

The "wings" were an option on any car. I've had my car since 1964. Back in those days they would only keep tri-five chebbies and crush everything else after they sold as many parts as they could. 57/58 Plymouth parts were cheap until the movie Christine came out.
Yeah, the blue one is sooo much uglier! ;)

Hey! I just joined to get to talk to you. Would you please message me your number so I can talk to you? I have a 1958 Belvedere 2dr Coupe that I bought from the original owner when I was 13 in 1999. I still love it and it will always be me favorite! I can easily come up with the money and I’ve always wanted a real deal Fury to restore and this looks like what I’ve wanted for years. Also I personally love the wings! Also considering I’m new I’m including pics of my car as an introduction. It’s a pleasure to meet everyone.

-Josh

IMG_2020.jpeg

IMG_2019.jpeg

Back