For Sale '72 Chrysler Town and Country 10000 mile car to be sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
:drama:

The only downside with this wagon is that it is too nice to drive and you would want to rope it off at a car show.

I'm very certain that the lettering would stay on in the vast majority of European buyers who would Shell out some serious coin for this car as an ultimate accolade, despite the choice of design and Color for the lettering being not well Chosen for my personal taste.
That said this specific car should stay in this neighborhood at best.

I grew up in Vineland and have seen this car numerous times at some local shows...it is pristine along with several other old mopars....as mentioned in his obituary he had several woodies ...all low miles and beautiful. Did not realize that he had passed but I hear he was a great guy!...sorry to hear the news

Nice flowerpower floor mats...........
72-Chrysler-TnC_440-DV-10-AACA_i01-800.jpg

I read about this car in the Station Wagon Club newsletter a few years ago. Before passing judgement, read the obituary, the original owner was an early MOPAR legend, more specifically, and early Town&Country legend. For this reason, I hope the new owner will keep everything intact as a living/driving monument to the cars phenomenal original owner, hopefully to be displayed at shows with a photo/tribute to Morris Sarnoff......

hard but true:

I really dislike the car.

Nothing wrong with a 72 Chrysler wagon, the low mileage or its history.
But just by the looks of it with the colour sheme, added v-roof, yellow name on the door down to the wheels/tires it looks like a clown to me

I like your honesty. The more I look at it.... meh, probably because of the writing on the door, a real turn off in my book.

I like your honesty. The more I look at it.... meh, probably because of the writing on the door, a real turn off in my book.
I love it except for the writing, the B-pillars and it needs vent windows so they could be power.

The wheels are fine, it’s the tires that need to go.

wheels are 15" Magnums.
Never sold by Mopar
Ford wheels
Absolut "no go" on any Mopar

Like a 17" wheel just a bolt on but really wrong

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back