Armrest question

Steve B

Reaction score
Hope someone can help with this please....does anyone know if the armrests pictured in the attached ebay link will fit my 72 2door hardtop New Yorker? They are not listed as fitting but, from memory, they look very similar

Cheers Steve

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mopar-68-69...6347532?hash=item54100a0f0c&vxp=mtr#vi-ilComp

armrests ebay.jpg

Hi Steve,
What do yours measure out at, along with measurement from one side to center of each mount holes? Vans auto phone number is 1 920-324-2481. Or send them the question with your measurements thru ebay message. I called them direct and they sent the right ones for my 73 newport.

thanks for the advice....mine are missing from the car unfortunately so I don't have any measurements to work from. I was hoping someone would know off the top of their head on the model details but no probs, I will contact the seller...

Cheers Steve

Yes I did. For the Newport.
Only cuz Van's has more. Check the link.
I wouldn't do that to a fellow FCBO member.
A Drydock member maybe but not a FCBO member... :D

Ha ha....they do fit 72 C Bodies...worth knowing!

Cheers Steve

I think they do fit. Please know that these are softer than the originals not a perfect reproduction but I t is something

Look like the ones I purchased for my Newport ragtop - they fit fine. A problem I've experienced is that they have bent on the backside, after the second hole. The originals, while ugly faded and torn, had not done so. Don't know if these repos are built as strongly as the originals.

been a while but i believe that the 2 door armrests are 13"

Back