Car **** from the museum show!

detmatt

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
As promised! It was a beautiful day and there were over 600 cars and lots of good friends. I especially like the car in the first pic...
BTW, The new Viper was in the spotlight for this event and to celebrate the Detroit Viper club was there in force, never seen so many in one place.

IMG_8270_1.jpg

IMG_8271_2.jpg

IMG_8272_3.jpg

IMG_8273_4.jpg

IMG_8274_5.jpg

IMG_8282_11.jpg

IMG_8283_12.jpg

IMG_8284_13.jpg

IMG_8285_14.jpg

Last edited:
Very impressive show! That first Imp looks like it wants to come to Carlisle. That Imp vert looks nice too. If I remember correctly, there were only 464 verts made that year.

Same guy that I bought my Imperial from was the previous owner of that vert too. In fact I think I posted it up on this site when he had it on EBay. A very nice car which the current owner just had repainted.

That executive option with the desk and turn around front seat would look so cool in your Imp with that beautiful interior of yours.

There was a guy (Alvin Krenzien) in Norfolk Nebraska that had the largest collection of '67-'68 Imperial convertibles in the world. I bought at least 7 Chryslers from this guy about 15 years ago, and he was in his mid 80's then, and I haven't had any contact since.

He had a pale yellow '65 300 letter car that he bought new. He also had a really nice white '66 Imperial coupe that I am really kicking myself for not getting at the time.

That executive option with the desk and turn around front seat would look so cool in your Imp with that beautiful interior of yours.

Thanks a lot man! I am very proud of this car and really do plan to preserve its condition rather then restore it, it's too kool the way it is.
Hey Has2b, you still have Alvins number? He may no longer be with us but you should try his # anyway.

Back