Favorite pic of your ride? Let’s see em!

Oddly enough I found another basket case Black 1961 Fury
and took a similar picture.
I will make one out of the 2

IMG_8485.jpeg

Another one of my favorites

Namely because she was still complete and not touched yet! Looks so weird on a trailer

IMG_2102.jpeg

It's a crap photo of a crap day, but it reminds me of why I still have these cars why I've chased parts all over the continent for them and why I've learned all the skills I have, for the love of them, for the pride in craftsmanship and for the fact that they would have died long ago without me.
20240203_151042.jpg

@Isaiah Estrada

Cool , was there a few times , about 1000-1200 cars were there
I will look if i have pic,s of your car when sitting there in his ( garden ).

Last edited:
@Isaiah Estrada

Cool , was there a few times , about 1000-1200 cars were there
I will look if i have pic,s of your car when sitting there in his ( garden ).

Please do! I’ve always tried to find pics of it but to no avail. Such a coincidence that people across the country and even the world knew of that place which was so close to me. The guy who was selling all these cars on craigslist lives the street over from where my car currently lives. He still brings home cool cars but I think the cars from the Cuyama location are gone. Now he’s been bringing cars home from Big M I believe. Still waiting to see if he’s got any 62’s for sale, that’s my dream car!

Please do! I’ve always tried to find pics of it but to no avail. Such a coincidence that people across the country and even the world knew of that place which was so close to me. The guy who was selling all these cars on craigslist lives the street over from where my car currently lives. He still brings home cool cars but I think the cars from the Cuyama location are gone. Now he’s been bringing cars home from Big M I believe. Still waiting to see if he’s got any 62’s for sale, that’s my dream car!

I looked , a lot of pic,s but not yours................here,s a 62.....

1725301980913.jpeg

Back