Legendary auto

I have a local upholstery shop make my seats from scratch using the same factory pattern and they added or fixed foam as necessary. Cost $2000 for front, back, and jump seat.

I have a local upholstery shop make my seats from scratch using the same factory pattern and they added or fixed foam as necessary. Cost $2000 for front, back, and jump seat.
Moving to Fresno, CA, in July, I am looking forward to being in a MUCH larger city with more choices for upholstery work. I am sure I can find some people there who will say, "Sure, I can make that for you." Here in Chico it's been an absolute strikeout!

Moving to Fresno, CA, in July, I am looking forward to being in a MUCH larger city with more choices for upholstery work. I am sure I can find some people there who will say, "Sure, I can make that for you." Here in Chico it's been an absolute strikeout!
Mine was her last seats. She turned 80 and is retiring. Only thing i couldnt get was the little chrome squares that were originally on the seats. They crumbled apart.

that 2000 job was gift, that would take 10-15 hrs just to sew them
These seats from my 79 300 cost $2K too. My upholsterer Had way more hours than he expected but kept his original quote.
20221105_140601.jpg
20230118_154028.jpg
20230118_154114.jpg

Back