Let's see some Wagons!

It means:
Stormer has never seen a car with dubs that he didn't love.

(Sent using Forum Runner)
Actually Stan those are mopar wheels from a late model 300 and only 18"and they were cheap maybe I should paint the center hubs red so Stan will leave my wagon alone

Last edited:
Actually Stan those are mopar wheels from a late model 300 and only 18"and they were cheap maybe I should paint the center hubs red so Stan will leave my wagon alone

We've discussed using late 300 wheels on older Mopars before. The thead was quite, ummm... interesting. lol.

I'm giving into this oversize wheel thing. Evedently it's time to move aside and let the young'ns do their thing. My father went ballistic went I installed a J.C. Whitney vac operated Wolf Whistle on his 64 LeSabre 4 door when I was 15.

We've discussed using late 300 wheels on older Mopars before. The thead was quite, ummm... interesting. lol.

I'm giving into this oversize wheel thing. Evedently it's time to move aside and let the young'ns do their thing. My father went ballistic went I installed a J.C. Whitney vac operated Wolf Whistle on his 64 LeSabre 4 door when I was 15.

young'ens **** stan I think I'm older than you .....I just want something that nobody else has.......

Ok I gotta ask.....what the HELL is a vacuum operated wolf whistle???? Is that related to a moss-covered three-handled family gradunza??? LOL

Everything you wanted to know about wolfwhistles and were afraid to ask.

Last edited by a moderator:

I bet that was a Kodak moment when you're Dad found the whistle! LOL!!!

I bet that was a Kodak moment when you're Dad found the whistle! LOL!!!
It was vacuum operated so you used a cable from it to inside the car to whistle.
I was only 15. I hid the cable so it was on the passenger side. We were driving somewhere when I pulled the cable.
He literally jammed on the brakes to a skid and screamed at the top of his lungs WTF was that??????????????
It was ripped out 2 minutes after we got home.

<Sighhhh...> Just another one of those lil family memories that one treasures for life... :icon_hang:

med_hollywood_wolf.jpg

wolf_whistle.gif

Last edited:
You and my father in law are much alike.....he was into all that kind of "stuff". He used to buy all kinds of crazy auto related junk out of JC Whitney.....he was a big Ford guy.

yeah...he has tons of this stuff in his garage in SC.....used to customize all his cars, tries to get me to do it to my car all the time.Lol

Back