Mega Mopar Show and Race this weekend at Maple Grove Raceway, Pa

I have already started to get ready. Tool boxes checked and packed. Lawn chair, canopy packed, coolers cleaned out, parts list written, etc. Shouldn't we be receiving our credentials/window sticker in the mail from Carlisle Events pretty soon?

Up until now I did not know what to bring since this will be the first for me, so you've mentioned a few good items to remember, thanks!:coffee2:

Up until now I did not know what to bring since this will be the first for me, so you've mentioned a few good items to remember, thanks!:coffee2:

One GREAT item to bring if you have one, is your parts catalog. Dave brought that GREAT idea to my attention months ago. I could just see myself at Carlisle thinking I may have found the NOS part but wasn't sure...it would be shame to have left that 1500 page parts catalog on the workbench at home!

Thanks Dave.

I have already started to get ready. Tool boxes checked and packed. Lawn chair, canopy packed, coolers cleaned out, parts list written, etc. Shouldn't we be receiving our credentials/window sticker in the mail from Carlisle Events pretty soon?

My dad talked to them last week . It seems they are a bit late in mailing them out, but yes they should be here shortly....

One GREAT item to bring if you have one, is your parts catalog. Dave brought that GREAT idea to my attention months ago. I could just see myself at Carlisle thinking I may have found the NOS part but wasn't sure...it would be shame to have left that 1500 page parts catalog on the workbench at home!

Thanks Dave.

Thats why we are here.........I have taken my book to shows for probably ten years. It has saved me a few times from either buying the wrong part or better yet convinced me to buy the right one.

I thought we went through this before.......... All those mentioned above plus an umbrella or poncho, sun block for us pale guys, your best walking shoes, cleaning stuff for your car. Even though you'll wash her before you leave it'll get dirty from the drive. So bring plenty of that stuff ( there are hoses on site, to the left once you enter the grounds to wash up if you need it).
That reminds me, I have to start making ice for the cooler. Bring a ton of stuff to drink and snack on. We also have a blanket so the kids can lay on under the tent to take a nap. Dont forget your sunglasses and a pile of cash..........

What else........?

I thought we went through this before.......... All those mentioned above plus an umbrella or poncho, sun block for us pale guys, your best walking shoes, cleaning stuff for your car. Even though you'll wash her before you leave it'll get dirty from the drive. So bring plenty of that stuff ( there are hoses on site, to the left once you enter the grounds to wash up if you need it).
That reminds me, I have to start making ice for the cooler. Bring a ton of stuff to drink and snack on. We also have a blanket so the kids can lay on under the tent to take a nap. Dont forget your sunglasses and a pile of cash..........

Yeah, actually think we did, but it got buried by some other things on my mind. 1978 NYB kind of reminded me of little details, would hate to leave behind important stuff.

Back