Unsure how to share my ad

74monacoHT

Reaction score
I have my car for sale on Facebook. It was mentioned by another member in a thread here. I was advised to post a for sale ad in the correct section.

I am unsure how to share my Facebook ad here for the benefit of other members to see. I'm getting plenty of ad exposure on facebook.... just thought I'd pass it along here, but can't figure it out.

Just prepare an ad in the Mopars for sale forum. Include price, photos and a description. You can add the Marketplace link for more information

If it's your car it needs to go in a regular ad and not in the "Ads from other sites" forum.

Copying everything over from my FB ad to this site *just because I happen to be the seller too*, seems counterintuitive given the ease with which it can be posted if I am *not* the seller.

If it's NOT my car, then I can simply post the link.

But if it IS my car, and I happen to be a member of this site, then I have to jump through hoops and figure out how your site works.

What if a friend of mine here posted the link to my ad in "not my car". Would that be ok? Do I have to remain silent in such a thread? Will my friend get banned? And how do you know he's my friend? And what if you just suspected he is?

Surely this is not the optimal way to handle this. No? Meanwhile, I get bombarded with ads while I struggle with the interface.

Last edited:
Back